Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Southern Thailand

At the end of our Thailand journey, we spent a couple days on the beach in Southern Thailand near Krabi. We ate seafood, walked the beach, and I swam and snorkeled (thanks to Adele for letting me borrow her mask) in the warmest ocean I've ever been in. I also swam like a crazed dolphin out to two different rocks in the middle of the sea, while Eric watched (and probably worried.) But sometimes you only get to do some things once, and well, swimming to a rock island in Thailand might be one of those things.
Our hotel in Aaong Villa.

I swam out to this rock. 

And this one.

Long boats (taxis) which is the only way to get around - some of the hotels are even only accessible by water.

Phra Nang Beach

View from a long boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment