Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Got a Fever...

Hello, my name is Megan and it has been two weeks since I climbed the Incline.

I'm beginning to itch. Seriously, it's in my veins. If I wake up before the alarm, I look at the time and mentally calculate if I got up right then, would I have time to get up and down before I went to work.

Unfortunately, the answer has always been no.

Add to it, we're under a foot of snow that has stayed for a solid week here, and the temps have been really cold.

However, tomorrow is Sunday, and I just got some ice trekkers at REI on clearance, and is it possible that 26 degrees with a 40% chance of snow is ok conditions to climb? Cause I could get up and down, and still put on dinner, clean the house and get some work done before it gets too dark, right?

The house goes on the market in 17 days. If we sell and since we want to rent for a year, would it be unreasonable to rent in Manitou for a while?


No comments:

Post a Comment