Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

D*#n You, Hanks

I’m not the most interesting man in the world, and I’m certainly not Walker, Texas Ranger, but I have a relative amount of toughness. I mean:
I’ve run Pikes Peak so many times I have Barr Trail memorized.
I once had to take cover from a gang shooting.
I’ve flown all the way around the world in a single trip. Twice.
I ran a 24 hour trail relay while experiencing listeria.
I’ve had a seven year old show me their tattoo.
I ate ox testicles. Once.
I finished a marathon with a broken femur, torn hamstring and several other injuries, then got on an overseas flight.
I’ve dealt with hundreds of cases of physical and sexual abuse.
I once sent an Emmy winning actress a video she requested that included extremely unflattering commentary about her (unknowingly), then did nothing when I found out about the additions.
I got into a public dispute with an elected official over Facebook and won.

But the new trailer for the Mr. Rogers movie?

Yea, I was a total mess watching that. The moment Daniel Tiger showed up, I was gone.

Damn you, Tom Hanks.

I bet Chuck Norris cried at that preview too.

No comments:

Post a Comment